Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blog Overview

Friends,

As we move through this challenge, I am going to embark on an internal and external journey. Internally, I will be working through years of a defeated mentality, low self esteem, doubts about commitment. Externally, I will be working off all those pounds that have bound me up for so long.

On this journey, I am going to take you through the myriad of information that the Lord is teaching me. By sharing these principles, I hope to create more accountability for myself and also make the 90 Day Challenge become more than just a weight loss competition. I want to make it about total body wellness: physical, emotional, spiritual, psychological and financial.

Each day, I am going to present a principal that God has taught me or is in the process of teaching me. I will let you know at the beginning of the post whether or not I am still learning that lesson or not. Some of the days will be devotional, some of the days will be practical, and we might even have some guest bloggers along the way.

Please help me get as many people as possible plugged into this blog even if they are not on the Challenge. I will not post my link here, so you do not have to worry about me steering them away. I want to establish a community of people working together through the power of God and the versatility of one another to move mountains, smash the goals, and take back our families and lives from the hands of the Enemy.

I look forward to interacting with you all. Stay the course. Just do it.

Trey

No comments:

Post a Comment